blogger backrounds

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

what was your favorite daydream

this term for writing we have been doing speaches i have writen a entertaining speach about my three best day dreams that i have at school


The best day dreams i have ever had at school…………
What was your favorite daydream ? i surely know mine. You know why people daydream? Its because they just get super board.  like when the teacher is teaching you a math question and you just think that you have better things to do in your short life time. like watching a chameleon doing a funny dance, colouring your cousin in chalk…….. and shaving all your brothers hair of. Well you're lucky because those are my three best daydreams. I wish those were real.

Firstly in my amazing daydream . I was watching a camouflaging chameleon, changing colors as it does it's  as known famous dance. Some people use it as a yoga position. It stretches it's long leg and the opposite arm and does this weird thing like this. I was daydreaming at that  point just because i got ……….. soooooooooooooo bored when we were running actually when we were sitting in class and the teacher was reading us the most awful book ever how to flip a sequin on a pillow. She said it was good for our brains.  

Secondly this was a great day dream . I was daydreaming this one because i just felt like it. i was at my cousin's  place and we were drawing each others name on the concrete
And we yelled chalk fight. But then codie just sat down and he said i have a better idea “colour me rainbow” so we all nalt down and went crazy.  The final look was amazing we had to take photos and post it online. We should have used him as a model. His face was as blue as a smurf, his hands were bright yellow, his legs were green but overall he was rainbow.

Now i'm pretty sure that this  has my favorite daydream, this one was legit . it was the craziest time of my life i was enjoying it like i was jumping across building to building and jumping in the air jumping across cloud to cloud i had the time of my life. It was night time and my brother was sleeping snoring and just being weird like he always does. I sneaked into the bathroom and grabbed the shaver. i tiptoed into my brothers room lifted his head up and and started the spy mission. All of his hair went on the pillow and down the dova so i was worried what he was going to do when he woke up in a bed of hair.  My brother woke up the next morning and went to brush his teeth but then i heard a scream like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He yelled i`m bald.

Sadly that was the end of my three best day dreams. You should probably remember those because someday you might have them. Daydreaming is so cool just because you get to experience anything you want without getting in trouble isin that amazing. Like i got to experience shaving all my brothers hair without getting in trouble and that was probably the best thing ever


No comments:

Post a Comment